Let’s hope that trying to figure out what you should wear to your bridal shower will not be as challenging as choosing your wedding gown! But, nonetheless it still takes some searching to find the perfect look for your bridal shower. Here are a few tips to start with and some of my favorite dresses from local stores that you can actually find and afford, just for your fun day!
TIPS: Keep these in mind when beginning your search!
- Wear something new- the day is always better when you have a fresh new outfit on.
- Don’t be afraid to stand out and be a little more dressed up than your guests- you are the bride-to-be after all!
- Yes to wearing white- though there is no rule of thumb, it is fun to wear white to your bridal shower, it will prepare you for the big day.
- Make sure you’re comfortable- you will be doing a lot of hugging, sitting, opening presents, walking around- make sure your outfit is appropriate.
- Be modest- you will be around many of your family members and women of all ages so be sure to not wear something too revealing.
Dress Options: Here are a few of my favorites!
|Banana Republic Heritage Chevron Knit Dress|
|Urban Outfitters Coincidence & Chance Reveal Dress|
|JCrew Lucille Dress in Scalloped Eyelet|
|T Tahari ‘Anita’ Dress|
|Donna Morgan Pleat Front Kimono Sleeve Dress|
|Ellen Tracy Short Sleeve Belted Dress|
|Maggy London Cowl Neck Gauze Shirt Dress|
|Express Ruffle Front Elastic Waist Dress|
|Trina Turk Bernice Cold-Shoulder Dress|
|Ann Taylor Cap Sleeve Wrap Dress|
|Ann Taylor Refined Matte Jersey Folded Sheath Dress|
|Anthropologie Gerbera Surplice Dress|
|JCrew Circle Eyelet Dress|
|Anthropologie Arched Careena Dress|
|Jessica Simpson Button Shoulder Pleated Chiffon Dress|
|Maggy London Sleeveless Pleated Chiffon Dress|
|Eliza J Print Crepe de Chine Dress|
|Calvin Klein Spaghetti Strap Belted Striped Maxi|